3D Skin Rejuvenation
This advanced laser program takes a three-tiered approach to rejuvenating your skin to treat redness, age or sun spots, large pores, fine lines, and lax skin. The procedure utilizes Limelight IPL, Laser Genesis, and Titan infrared light. Results are exceptional and require no topical anesthesia or post-treatment protocol. We recommend a consultation with our physician to determine the right package to meet your needs.
Bellaire Weigh Loss features the award-winning laser system from Cutera that is revolutionizing skin care by taking a three-tiered approach to skin rejuvenation. The Limelight IPL Facial is a lightbased procedure which addresses problems at the skin’s surface: redness, mottled complexion, freckles, and sun damage. Laser Genesis utilizes painless laser technology to soften fine lines, shrink pores, soften scars and decrease redness found in the deeper skin layers. Laser Genesis is designed to improve texture and has been proven to stimulate the creation of new collagen, giving your face a more youthful appearance. Titan uses infrared light to heat tissue deep in the dermis to promote improved skin tone.
The most popular areas for treatment are the face and neck, but other body parts such as the hands, arms, and abdomen may also be treated. Each treatment is customized to an individual patient’s needs, and most patients can expect between 2 and 6 treatments.
Immediate results are observed by some patients. More typically, you will see results in two to four weeks, and improvements will continue for several months. While most lasers treat only one or two aging conditions, the uniquely advanced system from Cutera addresses all of the most common conditions of aging: age spots, sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles, and lax skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Cutera 3D Approach?
- A unique, three-tiered approach to skin-rejuvenation that results in noticeable improvements in skin tone, texture and tightness.
- By using three separate but complementary light-based procedures, the 3D Approach treats imperfections in all three layers of skin.
- It is comprised of the Titan (for deep dermal heating), Laser Genesis (improves pore size, texture and wrinkles) and the LimeLight Facial procedure (targets skin discoloration).
What is the benefit of the Cutera 3D?
- While each procedure is effective when used alone for a particular skin condition, most patients have more than one type of imperfection.
- Therefore, physicians can use various combinations of Cutera’s non-ablative modalities to target imperfections at each level of skin. The results are the ultimate in skin rejuvenation.
- Physicians are able to customize the 3D treatment to each patient’s particular needs. For example, a patient with a lot of freckles and only a little skin laxity might get more LimeLight Facial treatments and fewer Titan treatments than someone with a lot of laxity.
Who can be treated?
- Men and women of any age with aging facial skin appearing on the surface as wrinkles, redness, brown spots, enlarged pores or a crepe paper-like quality.
What areas can be treated?
- The most popular areas for treatment are the face and neck, but other body areas such as the hands, arms and abdomen, are also frequently treated.
What do the treatments feel like?
- LimeLight Facial delivers a series of pulses of light. When each pulse of light is delivered, you may feel a mild, brief pinching sensation.
- Laser Genesis treatments are gentle and soothing. During the session, you will feel a series of warm pulses along your skin.
- With each Titan pulse, you will first feel cool, then a brief heating sensation followed by a cool feeling. Most patients are comfortable without taking any medication; however a few may prefer taking a mild pain reliever beforehand. Consult with your treating practitioner for more information.
When will I see results?
- Immediate results are observed by some patients. More typically, you will see results in two to four weeks and improvements will continue for several months.
Is there any downtime?
- No, patients may go back to work or regular daily activities after treatment.
What are the possible side effects?
- Although most patients report few if any side effects, the most common is a slight redness or mild swelling in the treated area that disappears within a few hours.
What is the treatment protocol?
- The physician will choose a combination approach (combining two or three different modalities) depending on the patient’s skincare needs.
- The physician begins with the deeper-reaching procedure, and then moves to the most superficial. Up to three different modalities can be used in each session.
- Patients typically undergo three to five treatment sessions spaced between two to four weeks apart.
Which Cutera Lasers are used in the 3D Approach?
1. Titan — Cleared for the treatment of wrinkles in Europe and dermatologic use in Canada — First light-based system to heat the deep layers of the skin while protecting the outer layers of the skin with continuous contact cooling 2. Laser Genesis (Non-ablative laser procedure to improve skin firmness and texture )
- Proven to stimulate new collagen
- Minimizes fine lines, wrinkles, and large pores
- Called the “warm laser facial” – not only comfortable, but enjoyable
- 3. LimeLight Facial (Programmable Wavelength 3-in-1 device)
- Reduces or eliminates pigmented lesions and facial vascular lesions (including telangiectasia)