B12, B complex Shots
The vitamin B complex refers to all of the known essential water soluble vitamins except for vitamin C. These include Thiamine ( vitamin B1) ,B2, Niacin (vitamin B3) , Pantothenic acid( B5), Pyridoxine ( B6), Biotin , Folic acid and the Cobalamin (B12).
Each member of the B complex group has a unique structures and performs unique function in the human body.
Vitamin B1, B2, B3, and Biotin participate in different aspects of energy productions.
vitamin B6 is essential for amino acid metabolism and the breakdown and utilization of carbohydrates , fats, and proteins.
Vitamin B12 and folic acid facilitate the steps required for cell division, metabolic functions, energy production and immune response. Both participate in the conversion of carbohydrates, fats and proteins into energy.
Vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid is essential for normal body processes including the metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins and the productions of glucose. It assists in the breakdown of fats and the production of cholesterol and certain hormones.
Lipotropic factors : include Methionine, Choline and inositol help keep lipids (fats) emulsified in the bloodstream and help reduce the buildup of unwanted fat in the liver. Lipo Bc is formulated with lipotropic factors that may provide nutritional assistance in the mobilization and utilization of dietary fats.
Choline is one of the liptropic nutrients. Choline aids in emulsifying cholesterol so that it does not settle on arterial walls. Choline helps to build cell membranes and facilitates the movement of fats and nutrients in the out of cells.
It prevents accumulation of fats in the liver, and is essential to liver and kidney health.
Inositol another lipotropic nutrient is an essential component of cell membrane phospholipids. Low inositol levels contribute to a fatty liver that is common in diabetes. Inositol ins involved in the synthesis phospholipids, which are essential to the digestion and absorption of fats, facilitate the uptake of fatty acids by the cells, and regulating the transport of material in and out of the cells. Inositol metabolized fats and cholesterol and aids in the redistribution of body fat. It is also a member of the B complex group.
(Antioxidant) Glutathione Shot
Glutathione is the body natural antioxidant. Glutathione reduces the free radical damage in the body.. It also helps prevent inflammation and disease. Glutathione shots are a very good supplement for any adult. These are many causes of Glutathione levels decreasing in the body, including environmental toxins, poor diet, stress, aging, infections ,chemotherapy and pollution. As Glutathione levels decrease, and become suboptimal supplementation becomes necessary.
Vitamin D Shots
Benefits of Vitamin D:
- Vitamin D for Bone Health
- Vitamin D and brain health and mood.
- Mood swings are yet another unexpected symptom of vitamin D deficiency. From periods of unexplained irritability to chronic Seasonal Affective Disorder (or SAD), and other mood disorders, a massive body of scientific research links drop in vitamin D levels, which cause serotonin (the happy hormone) levels to plummet in the brain, leading to depression.
- Vitamin D for a Healthy Heart and for regulating Blood pressure.
- Vitamin D Deficiency and Weight Gain, study conducted by the British Heart Foundation and the UK Medical Research Council drew a correlation between an influx of societal obesity and vitamin D deficiency.
- Vitamin D for Hormone Regulation