Lipodissolve is an injectable lipolysis and solution used as an alternative to more invasive liposuction procedures. Lipodissolve injections,, are injections of medication ( either a compounded PCDC or the brand name Kybella) directly into cells under the skin. It works by breaking up fat in cells excreted through the body via the lymphatic system.
It’s a non-surgical procedure designed to melt fat cells and improve cellulite. The treatment consists of injections containing body-safe compounds, The procedure was developed by the American Society of Aesthetic Lipodissolve founders in 2001.
The pros of the Lipodissolve treatment include the following:
- Enhances your body’s shape
- Improves the texture of your skin
- It consists of three enzymes that are safe and proven to treat fat cells
- Lifts the muscles
- Tightens the skin
- Abdominal Contour: dissolves stubborn belly fat
- Arm Shape and Size: breaks down arm flab
- Buttocks Shape and Size: addresses excess fat in the buttocks region
- Cellulite: as it contains active ingredients, it targets to break down and digest fat cells in various body parts
- Excess Body Fat: breaks down fat cells in multiple areas of the body
- Leg Shape and Size: targets the tops of the thighs, reducing fat cell accumulations
- Neck and Jaw Definition: diminishes fat collections in the areas of the jaw and neck
- Double chin
Lipodissolve is a 45-minute procedure done by our Board certified Aesthetic medical doctor All patients will get an initial consultation before starting the treatment.
On the day of your treatment, we will educate you on the benefits and drawbacks of the procedure. Practitioners will also examine your medical history and take photos before the treatment. The area is marked, and injections will be performed. The procedure is a very tolerable procedure.