At River Oaks / Bellaire Beauty and Weight Loss Center, we are committed to helping you meet your weight loss goals. We develop a customized, medically directed Weight Loss Program tailored just for you. Our program is not only successful but allows you the opportunity to achieve long-term weight loss to help you live a healthy, active life.
Dr. Motamedy has a passion for helping patients feel and look their best. Whether it’s through weight loss, or one of the many other cosmetic procedures in which she excels, she knows that improving your confidence in your appearance will also translate in to other aspects of your life.
Our medically supervised Weight Loss Program consists of changes in diet, physical activity, behavioral therapy, and for some, prescribing an appetite suppressant to assist you in achieving your weight loss goals.
- You will be asked to fill out some forms including a medical history questionnaire.
- Physicians perform an initial patient work-up to determine treatment based on your history and physical examination. Co-morbidities are assessed and physicians determine if you are ready and motivated to lose weight.
- Dietary status, weight history and history of mental status are recorded.
- Height, weight and waist circumference measurements are recorded. These measurements help determine body mass index.
Additional exams of the head, neck, thyroid, heart, lungs, abdomen and extremities may be performed.
- Blood pressure, BMI, body fat percentage, water weight, muscle mass, Visceral fat and Basic Metabolic Rate will be measured and recorded.
- Laboratory testing may be ordered.
- Physicians provide counseling and follow-up on proper eating habits, exercise, behavior modification and other aspects of weight loss. Your physician will recommend a diet and set physical activity goals that must be recorded regularly throughout the duration of treatment.
- Physicians will review the potential benefits and risks of any medications that may be used during treatment, such as appetite suppressant or any other medications that help with insulin sensitivity and visceral fat reduction.
There are two groups of appetite suppressant /diet pills available to our patients:
1: Stimulant Appetite Suppressant such as phentermine/Adipex, Phendimetrazin, Qsymia, Tenuate, Regimex, Didrex. 2: Non-Stimulant Appetite Suppressant such as Contrave, Saxenda, Semaglutide ( Wagovy, Ozempic), Mounjaro .
- During the initial consultation with our physician an appetite suppressant, diet medication can be prescribed to the candidate that are interested in.
- We offer several injections such as LipoB12, B complex, Glutathione, L carnitine, Vitamin D, Vitamin C. These are non-pharmaceutical. They help to increase the metabolism; boost the energy and stamina they will expedite the process of burning fat in the liver. LipoB12 is a combination of a 3 Amino Acid, Methionine, Choline, Inositol with vitamin B12, L Carnitine can be added for extra benefit to the Lipo B12 shots.
- Lipo B12/ L Carnitine helps to reduce cholesterol, if combined with calorie restriction. It helps in decrease adipose tissue and therefore weight loss. It improves muscle strength and function in athlete. They improve fatigue, depression, cognitive performance and allergies.
- No matter what sort of toxic food you may eat, poisonous air you may breathe, or contaminated water you may drink, you will have a hard time finding in your environment as mean a molecule as Homocysteine in your body. Taking vitamin B12 in combination with other B vitamins and amino acids can lower the level of Homocysteine. High level of Homocysteine has been associated with Heart attack, stroke, blood cloth, cardiovascular disease, dementia, Alzheimer, depression. Some evidence suggest that B12 can improve the general wellbeing and happiness of patients complaining of tiredness or fatigue, diabetic neuropathy, reduce total serum cholesterol and triglycerides. They help to prevent cervical cancer, lung cancer and storke. they improve overall general wellbeing and quality of life
- You will be monitored closely on a weekly basis.
- Our program averages about two pounds per week and about 8-12 pounds per month. We have been very successful and have had some patients lose up to 20 pounds in a month; however, result varies from person to person.
for more information or if you have questions call us or email us,simply go to contact us page and send us an email someone will get back to you soon.